II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I stand corrected...(and a little embarrased!)

Amos' sweet husband just let me know that in my Thrifty Thursday post where I said that 12 x $10 for 10 years is $12,000 is actually only $1,200. How I didn't catch that, I don't know. Man, what a let down. $1,200 will hardly buy her a bike, let alone a car. Ha Ha! Maybe I'll have to up it to at least $25/month and see what that gets me. I am not going to even try to do the math on that one! hee hee
Thanks Ben for pointing that out! I never have claimed to be good at math....:o)

0 comments: