II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last night Grant was laying around saying his head hurt so I took his temp and it was 102.3! I gave him Motrin then and then once again through the night (at 3 am) and then took him to the doctor this morning because his temp was up to 103.3 and he said he had a headache and that his throat hurt. They got us right in this morning and diagnosed him as having strep throat. My plans to go running around town today were cancelled but instead we have had a fun day together at home. We have done coloring, put together his train set, watched a really cute movie (Grand Champion) and done some painting, as you see here. It's been a long day and I canNOT believe it isn't even 7 pm yet! Matt is working late tonight and I've done about all the playing, tv watching and laying around that I can stand! ha ha. I sure hope my little guy is feeling better tomorrow because I HAVE to run some errands.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes, an unscheduled home day, sickness aside, is refreshing. Hope you little one gets well soon :)