II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

oh me, oh my

what do you guys think about this new look? I love the cool colors..But, I don't like how squished up my posts are...they are long and skinny instead of short and wide like I'd like. I don't know if there is a way to fix that or not. Plus, that pic of the fam up there is GINORMOUS. (I know that is not a real, actual word...but in my house...it means gigantic and enorous at the same time). So, you guys just tell me..do you like it like this or should I put it back the old way?

4 comments:

mr zig said...

I like it! - I actually like the skinny posts better... sometimes on really wide posts its easy to get lost among all the words :) - I also like the big family pic... so yeah - the new look gets a "yay" from me :)

Logzie said...

I can help you shrink your picture down. E-mail it to me. Amos gave me her password too and I could fit it exactly to her blog. If you feel comfortable doing that, then I can do that for you too.

Also, I know exactly what you mean about the posts seeming squished and long. That was exactly why I changed mine in the first place. I was looking for a template that was wider so my posts didn't look so gigantic. If that bothers you I would find another template where the posts are displayed wider and then change the colors to these colors.

Then after that, I can change your picture because it fits differently on each template.

Amos said...

Logzie is the great one for shrinking the picture. (Hmmm, did I tell you that she is also collecting passwords for a secret blog raid too) Shhhhh, don't tell anyway. Just kidding!!!! I need the software that her computer has for sure!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!

Unknown said...

i think it looks great. i love the colors. they are easy on the eyes!