II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yesterday while I was busy getting Grant's changing table ready to sell, the kids amused themselves by dressing up in "costumes". When I went in to check on them...this is how Grant was dressed. As you can see...he was pretty proud of himself. Ha Ha. The little bracelet you see around his right arm was made by Brooklyn for him out of garbage bag twist-ties and he LOVES it and wears it and calls it his "costume". It's hilarious. He'll say, "Mom, is my costume still on?" and have me pull up his sleeve and look at his arm.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Logzie said...

He'll love you for this in a few years...trust me! HA! :0)