II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I decided to run to one of the JBF's 1/2 price sales today and see if I could find anything for the kids. I got them a couple little things...but I found this dress for myself. I know you can't see the detail on the picture...but it is a soft pink & white pinstripe with cute navy blue stitching. It is brand new with the tags still on (with a price of $138.00!!!) I got it for $15. The best part? It's a size 6. WooHoo!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Logzie said...

You look awesome!

I LOVE a bargain like that!!!

KC said...

Congratulations Jen! I can't believe you found this amazing dress at such a great price! What a find!!!
Also Congrats on the size 6! Wow!!! I am so proud of you!!!
You look AMAZING!!!!!

Jenelle said...

That is what you call a bargain! Cute dress too!