II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys...




Just thought I'd give you guys a preview into what Grant's new big-boy room will be made of. These pictures are of a couple of the things I have bought to go in his new room.

The sheets above...I ordered the blue ones with a brown quilt---and the Tee-Pee will be a birthday present so shhhh....! don't tell!

I'll be sure to post a picture once it's all done and put together!

1 comments:

KC said...

How Cute Jen!!!! Grant is going to love his new room. I can't wait to see it, once it is finished.