II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Underwear Heaven

***Attention all male readers. This post is for women only. If you insist on reading on...then you will be obligated to go out and buy your wife a pair of these panties!


These are the worlds greatest undies! Super, super comfy and totally seamless. They don't "ride up" or roll down under your baby-belly when you bend over. They are honestly, truely just like not having anything on...but better because you do. They come in several different colors (my favorite is sheer pink & black). They are the ultimate undies because you can wear them under anything, even body-skimming clothes and they won't show. If you wear thongs (which I'm sure none of you God-fearing Christian women do) but if, heaven-forbid, you do wear them, like I do...then you know what I mean when I say they don't cut into your skin giving you a butt completley seperate from your back. GROSS! Haven't you ever seen those girls who try to wear a skirt or something and you can see this awful line around their middle where the back of their underwear is WAY too tight? Nas-Tee!! Anyway, I also like these particular ones because it's not a teensy peice of floss in the back either...but the fabric is so smooth and thin...you never notice it's there. They're wonderful, really. I mean...look, I had to do a whole post on just them! Try them, I promise they'll become your favorites!

They are: GapBody Ultra Low Ultra Smooth Thong. You can also get them in Ultra Low Ultra Smooth Cheeky (which covers the majority of your booty).

5 comments:

Logzie said...

You are TOO funny!...but it worked...I want to go buy some!!!!

HA! :0)

Amos said...

Does that body come with it when you purchase them?

Logzie said...

Oh Amos! You already HAVE that body!!!:0)

KC said...

I cracked up when reading this. You are the only friend I know who can do a whole post on underwear! haha :) I loved it!
I actually saw a pair kind of like this at Dillards and just almost bought them. I had to buy a lot of other things though, and decided not to splurge on them afterall. But now I wish I had.

tori said...

hmm i would like a body like that too to go with the panites. ha ha
you, me, WE need to get together sometime for another trip to the mall... talk with you soon.

t