II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

So...here is the finished product. Grant's "leather" wall. It didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped, but I like it still. Let me just say...if any of you decide to do this...call me first and let me give you some pointers! I had to do lots of trial and error before I finally found a technique that worked. Let me know what you all think about this. Is it cool or not? I am second guessing myself I guess...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tori said...

it looks great! i think that you did a fabulous job. why is it you're second guessing? isn't this the look you were wanting?

T

Logzie said...

I LOVE it!! How did you do it?

KC said...

It looks Great Jen! Good Job! It is perfect for a "Cowboy Room".