II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Movie Night





Me and mom took the kids to see this movie tonight. This is only Grant's 2nd time to go to a theatre so I made sure we went to a matinee just in case he wouldn't sit through it--I wouldn't have spent too much money. Well, it turned out he fell asleep in the car on the way there and ended up sleeping through 3/4 of the movie! When he finally did wake up, he was very good and stayed interested in it till the end. It was a pretty cute movie. The kids enjoyed it for sure. Afterwards, we went to Mazzios and shared an order of cheese breadsticks. Then we headed to Wally World to pick up a few things for the picnic on Sunday. I have this new cheesecake recipe that is AMAZING that I am making! It is really rich and thick and creamy like what you order in a resturant. It's pretty easy to make too...but it tastes better if it is refridgerated overnight...so I am going to try to make it tonight so it'll be all ready for Sunday afternoon. I haven't gotten to talk to Matt one single time since he left the house yesterday morning so I am guessing he doesn't have any cell phone reception where he is. That better be the case anyway!!! He better not be avoiding my phone calls! ha ha I am missing him but he'll be back tomorrow night. I have resigned myself to the fact that I am not going to get anything "big" done while he is gone and that is o.k. I have spent good, quality time with the kids and that is WAY more important than painting or laundry and I don't do that nearly enough. They get me in plenty of quanity but not much in quality. Well, tonight Brooklyn is spending the night with Grandma so it's just me and the little guy. He's sitting in the floor beside my desk playing with his baby "Lexus". Ever since my neice, Toni, came visiting with her 4-month old daughter, Alexis, Grant has been playing with one of Brooklyn's baby dolls that he has affectionately named "baby lexus". He wraps her in a blanket and changes her diaper and puts her to bed and tells us to "shhhh!" It is so cute! Guess I better get off here though and get him in bed. I think I am going to let him sleep with me tonight since it's just the two of us. I am thinking if I don't make a big deal of it and tell him that I am letting him sleep with me...maybe he'll just think it was an accident and then won't ask to do it everynight after this...?? We'll see! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Logzie said...

My kids like that movie too!

KC said...

We have "Are we there yet?" on DVD, and we actually just watched it again last night. I love hearing Levi giggling and laughing so hard he can barely breath. I have more fun laughing at him, than at the movie!
Now Levi wants to go to the movies and see the new one "Are we done yet?". It looks hilarious!

I love these pictures of Grant! That is precious!!!!