II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tribute To Telly

My neice, Chantel, who turned 19 yesterday is one of my favorite people in this world and I thought, in honor of her birthday and to go along with all the pictures I just posted, I would dedicate this entire post just to her.
She is truly one-of-a-kind! She is one of the most giving, unselfish people I've ever known. She jumps at the opportunity to help anyone and all you have to do is mention you need a massage and she's rubbing your neck! Best of all, she is a sold-out the whole-route Christian and she is currently enrolled in The Master's Commission (college). She spends her time dancing (interpretive dance) for the Lord and directing drama's and human videos. She is very talented and she keeps the focus always on Jesus instead of herself. She is the kind of girl you want your daughter to grow up to be like and the kind of girl you pray your son finds one day. I love her SO much and just wanted to say so in honor of her special day!
We love you Telly!!!

0 comments: