II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It got up to 86 degrees yesterday so the kids actually went swimming. BUT...I was the first to get in! I knew it was going to be cold, so I just jumped in and went down the bottom right off the bat so I could get the "OH MY GOSH I AM FREEZING" part out of the way. I had to get in-in order to put the ladder inside the pool. It was quite an ordeal because that is a BIG, HEAVY ladder...but we got er' done. (Matt was on the outside helping me). The water was so cold I could hardly catch my breath...but the kids didn't mind it! ha ha They had their first swimming lessons earlier in the day and they were very anxious to try their new skills out.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Logzie said...

WOW! I am so jealous!! Jealous about 86 degrees and jealous about your awesome pool!!!

I bet you guys will have tons of fun and great memories from your new pool!

Enjoy!

mr zig said...

I'm also jealous! ESPECIALLY about the 86 degress - this morning when i left for work it was -8... yep - a whole 94 degrees colder than what you have! awwww I miss summer...

Amos said...

I bet it was cold, but it was so warm it probably didn't matter if you were lugging that ladder in. Looks like lots of fun. My boys have already been asking to come swim in your pool.