II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Brooklyn and her buddy from school, Kennedy, at their Easter egg hunt today. Actually it was their "Spring Egg Hunt". Can you believe that? They are actually trying to take the word 'Easter' out of school? The letter that was sent home from school with them said, "In coordination with our study of spring and eggs and other things, our classes will be holding a Spring Egg Hunt on Friday, April 6th." Whatever! Easter is about Jesus. Period. I meant to write Happy Easter on each one of our plastic eggs that we donated, but I forgot. :o(

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Logzie said...

Redicilious!