II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Here's a giggle for ya...

I have recently enrolled the kids in swimming lessons at the Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club. During the time we have our lessons, there is also an elderly woman's class going on. So basically the pool is full of large, old women and teeny tiny children. It's a sight. Anyway...the first time we went, we found out that this group of old ladies is not in any way modest. As we entered the woman's locker room, there was one lady sitting on the bench completely nude just sitting there while several others were undressing---all in plain view of anyone entering or leaving. Brooklyn's eyes bugged out of her head and I just HOPED she wouldn't say anything until we got out of hearing distance.
Anyway...today we were in the locker room getting their wet suits off and their dry clothes on while this one older lady kept walking in and out, in and out mumbling something about having forgotten or lost something. I didn't pay her much attention as me and another mom were chatting. Then this old lady walks back in and says, "I know what it is! I forgot to wear my bra and panties today! That's why I feel like I am forgetting something. You know when you are in a hurry, you just can't remember everything!" and then she walked out. Me and the other mom started laughing so hard I actually dropped my gum out of my mouth. I told her...you know..I may forget my purse or my keys or even one of my kids...but I don't think I could EVER walk out of the house in the morning without my bra and undies on! Ha Ha! God please don't let me get that old ever! ha ha

2 comments:

Logzie said...

OMG!! That is TOO funny! I would have loved to have been there for that one! HAAA!!!

KC said...

Hahaaaa Just imagining Brooklyn's little eyes getting such a shock, and then that story about forgetting the undies....I was cracking up. Thanks Jen. I needed a laugh today.