II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

words of wisdom....funny but true

I don't know why some people change churches; what difference does it make which one you stay home from?

Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called.

He who angers you, controls you!

The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.

The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.

You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to......discourage him.

1 comments:

Logzie said...

"He who angers you...controls you"!!!! Oh my gosh...that is SO true and much of what I have been dealing with lately. What an eye opener to read it that way! I am so glad you posted that. I needed to hear it that way! Thank-you.