II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Finally...a picture of my guest bedroom! It was a few months ago that I actually "did" this room, but at that time my camera wasn't working. It turned out even better than I expected and I only spent about $450 on the WHOLE room including the bed and bedding. (Thanks to Kendra for the mattress and pictures on the walls!) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

C,L,J, Abbie and Sophie said...

That's a nice room! Cale and I will have to come and "break it in" sometime soon!!! Love ya!

KC said...

I love this room!!! how in the world do you keep it so clean, and beautiful?!
My boys tend to destroy every room in the house, and I feel like I spend all day cleaning, and it still never looks "clean" at the end of the day. I am so sick of it! I told Stephen that I want to go through every room and "deep clean" until everything is spotless and in it's place. Maybe someday soon....Levi's birthday is coming up on the 21st, so that is pretty good motivation to get the house spotless...we are having his birthday party on the 19th!!! :)
Love you girl!!!