II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, August 19, 2006


Enjoy all the cute pictures from our trip to the Jasmine Moran Children's museum in Seminole, Oklahoma. It was worth the trip for sure. The kids had so much fun and Matt and I did too...we just wished we could have played more! ha ha Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Logzie said...

Wow...that place looks cool! I showed the pictures to Logan and he said "Wow...that place rocks!". He he. Looks like you ALL had a ton of fun. We have a Children's Museum here and we have been to one in Canada and the kids just love it...but that one looks like it has a little bit more than the two we have been to. Thanks for sharing!!!

Amy said...

When I worked for the orthopedic surgeon, we had an outreach clinic in Seminole. Our office was right down the street from the museum and every time we drove by it, I wished I could stop in. But I guess that would have been weird to go to a children's museum with no children! :)

Amy said...

Out of all of those things, which one did your kids enjoy the most? (What do they want to be when they grow up?)
Just curious. This is one of my favorite things to ask kids.