II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Drumroll please..........

Okay, it's weigh-in day and after one week......I am down 4 pounds! I logged my starting weight at 147 and this morning I weighed 143. I should be excited, I know...and I am. But here's a little secret: I cheated and weighed a day early (yesterday morning) and I weighed 142! yay! BUT then I ate horribly all day yesterday and didn't get any exercise at all and now it looks like I might have gained a pound back! EEEK! I know weight fluctuates though depending on water-weight, clothing, time of day, etc...so I won't take it too seriously. I just definitely don't want to cheat anymore. It was not worth it---when I've worked so hard all week. So anyway, those of you who are doing this with me...let me know how you've done! ---and don't be discouraged if the numbers haven't changed much yet...somtimes (usually) it takes a little while for your body to adapt to these changes. You have to give it at LEAST 2 weeks before you can really say "this isn't working." okay?
Well, time for me to get to work...just wanted to give you all a quick update.

1 comments:

KC said...

YEA!!!! You go girl!!! I am so proud of you!!!!
Wow, 4 lbs is amazing!!!! You WILL be at your goal weight by October, just don't give up when it starts to get hard. You CAN and WILL do it, you have the motivation and the desire, so I know you will achieve your goal!

I didn't even get on the scale today....we have been gone all day, working on those cabinets. I will keep you posted though. It shouldn't be THAT hard to lose these last 4 lbs, but believe me when I say this is the HARDEST!!!! Once you get closer to your goal, it is harder to lose and comes off a lot slower. But I Can and Will do it, so I can finally reward myself with my first ever Pedicure!!! :)
Love ya girl,
Kandy