II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, August 10, 2006


This is the view from inside my shower! I have this thing about bath crayons... I LOVE them. They are a perfect way to leave notes for your spouse (or to yourself) and when you are in there taking a shower...there is nothing else to look at but the words written right in front of you, so I usually end up reading these scriptures over and over. I encourage EVERY married couple to keep a set of these crayons in the shower. They wash off easily with water and can be a lot of fun! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KC said...

Great Idea!!! I never thought of that!!!!
We always use sticky-notes to the mirror! haha :)
I will have to go buy some bath crayons now. Where do you find them at?

C,L,J, Abbie and Sophie said...

That's cool! I'll have to start doing that! What a neat idea!