II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You guys are the BEST!

Thank you all for your sweet words regarding the sickness that has plagued my house. I am digusted to say that after 3 days of Penicillin..I am still feeling NO better...maybe worse. When I blow my nose...it's almost straight blood. I have a horrible headache that I can't get rid of no matter how much Tylenol or Ibuprofen I take and I am so weak..it's work just to get up and do anything. The kids have laid hands on me and I know my healing is coming...but I wish it'd hurry UP! Anyway...I better go. We are fixing to brave the roads and run into town to get some milk. When we were in town on Monday...they were out of milk...so hopefully today they'll have some. My sister-in-law just totalled her car this morning and my brother (her husband) totalled his truck and 5th wheel trailer on Friday...so now they are both without a vehicle! I'm usually not worried about driving in this kind of weather...but this time...I am a little nervous. Thank God that His Angles are watching over me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! I hope they are both OK. At least cars can be fixed.
I do hope you get to feeling better soon. We are praying for your healing, and that God will keep ya'll safe during this dangerous weather.
Love ya'll,
Kandy

Anonymous said...

Be careful how much Ibuprophen and Tylenol you take. Now say "Yes Mommy!"...he he.

I SURE DO hope you feel better soon! An untreated strep infection can be dangerous! And, it's just 'high time' you start feeling better! (wow...'high time'...I have never used that phrase before! :0) )he he.

Your pictures of the ice on the trees was cool...ha get it?...cool. Seriously, it was a great picture and so was the one of the road.

I will say it again..."get better soon girl!"...hang in there...Love you!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jenni! I'm praying for ya girl! Love you!