II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jennifer Jones Won't Leave Me Alone!

For those of you who know mine and Matt's "story", you will find this especially humerous! When I found this book at the Library today, I knew right away it was going to be special. When Matt and I were dating...I wouldn't leave him alone. I would sign all my love notes to him "your girlfriend, if that's okay with you". Pathetic, I know. But I was in love and I wouldn't go away. My persistance paid off eventually and he finally realized he wanted me too. Now, in 2 months, we will celebrate our 9 year anniversary!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Logzie said...

OMG!! That is TOO funny! That's a book that is worth buying and keeping! What are the odds of that? :0)

Domestic Diva said...

Ditto with Logziella! Too cute!