II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Recipe--White Chocolate Popcorn

This is so yummy, cheap and easy! 1 bar of Almond Bark coats 4 bags of popped popcorn. Just pop the popcorn, melt the almond bark, mix well, cool and eat! If you need to speed up the cooling...stick in the fridge for a couple of minutes. This should go without saying...but don't forget you can always 1/2 or even 1/4 the recipe for smaller doses (amounts) but really...it is addicting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was visiting my parents last weekend, and mom had some "chocolate" popcorn. I thought it sounded really gross, but she made me try it. It was actually pretty good, and was milk chocolate with white chocolate drizzled over it. I only had a few pieces though, because it was really sweet. But it was a nice mixture of salty/sweet.

Amos said...

That stuff is good. Hey, is that what Cindy brought to the New Years' thing? I am guessing it is similar if not the same. Thanks for sharing the recipe.