II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

making progress...

Well, FINALLY...I am pleased to say that I am feeling so much better. Today was the first day in nearly 2 weeks that I have felt good enough to do much of anything. No headache all day! Praise the Lord!! I still have all that disgusting sinus stuff going on..but I can deal with that as long as the headache doesn't accompany it! So anyway, I know this is really short...but I SO appreciate all your prayers and sweet comments and scriptures and I wanted to let you know. You guys love me so much...and I don't know how that happened...but I am SO grateful for you all! I know I haven't posted a whole lot this week...but I sure have been enjoying reading everyone else's blogs! Goodnight for now!

1 comments:

Logzie said...

I am SO glad you are feeling better!!

So...did you have fun Friday nite? Did "we" get you hooked yet? :0)