II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, January 08, 2007

now for your daily dose of birth control...

For those of you struggling with the idea of getting pregnant...let me give you an extra dose of birth control by telling you what my son did today. In a hurry (as usual) I put both of the kids in the bathtub together so I could suds them up all in one big motion and then hose em' down. Well, I finished with Grant first so while Brooklyn finished rinsing off in the tub, I took him in his room and got him all dressed--from head to toe. Then I went back in to get her out but got a phone call so I had to run in the other room for a second. When I got back...guess who was back in the tub? Yep...there he was...in the tub full of water with all of the nice, fresh, clean, dry clothes that I had JUST put on him still on! AUGH!!! BOYS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I know, a hassle for you, but what a funny picture! I can just see one of my kids doing something like that! At least he stayed IN the tub.. and didn't get out with all those wet clothes on!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! That is so funny (for me anyway). Those are just the things that make you want to cry now but will make you laugh SO hard later!!

What a cute little stinker!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Haha That sounds just like my 2 boys! I have "double trouble" when it comes to stuff like that.