II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The case of the disappearing shoe...

I am SO frustrated right now! I know I shouldn't let things like this bother me SO much...but I do. It's just in my nature. Here's the deal: About 2 months ago I bought Grant the cutest tennis shoes from the Gap. They were about half a size too big but I thought I'd just put them in the closet until they fit. We let him wear them a couple of times here and there if they matched a certain outfit or something...but mostly, we just kept them on the shelf in his closet. Now today, I am noticing that his Nike's are getting a little tight so I thought I'd pull those shoes out now for the wearing. BUT..........there is only one on the shelf now! AUGH!!! I have looked and looked and looked...and still...just one! This is about to drive me CRAZY! I wish I could give looking a fair chance...and then just give up if I don't find it...but I can't. I will think about this for days and rack my brain trying to think of places it could be. I will look in spots I haven't seen since we moved into this house a year ago and probably still not find it! Ergh! Anyway, sorry...I just needed to vent this all out! Hope you're having a good night!

1 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Nobody had the same issue with some boots that she bought to match a cute poncho she made...it took her a couple of days....good luck!!!