II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Help! I'm drowning in boredom...

Alright, I know I am being a whiny baby but it's just how I feel right now. I am SO sick of being cooped up in this house! I have baked cookies, made gormet meals, cleaned, did ALL the laundry, played play dough with the kids several times, colored, watched 3 movies, napped, read everyone I know's blog and now I am just BORED!!! I can't think of anything to do and I know I have at LEAST another 2 full days of being stuck in this house ahead of me! It wouldn't be SO bad if at least Matt was home with me...but he's out working of course to get other people's electric back on...so it's just me and the kids. Boy, I really shouldn't be complaining now that I think about it. He's out there in the freezing cold sleet and ice working while I am lazy-ing around the house. I need some ideas of something to do to help pass the time. If I were all alone, I could think of tons of things...catch up on my reading, work-out, pay bills, do my work but mainly I could get some scrapbooking done...but with the kids there is NO way I would even attempt it. They'd be ALL up in my stuff--which would completely stress me out. Maybe I'll spend a few minutes at familyfun.com or something looking for some craft ideas. I don't know. I just know that I am going to get fat if I have to just keep sitting around the house. Okay...enough whining...I think I'll go eat dinner now! (ha ha)

2 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Sounds like you have got Cabin Fever! Hang in there, the ice must crack sooner or later!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I wish I had your problem! The part about the laundry done and house cleaned etc. I am jealous! :0)