II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

progress but not perfection...

Well, Brooklyn did end up coming in our room and getting in bed with us at around 1:30 am last night. It was a little discouraging, but I am not giving up. I think I am going to try locking my bedroom door at night from now on. I have told her this and I am hoping that if she knows she can't get in, maybe she'll just lay there and go back to sleep. It might take a few times of her coming to our door for her to see that she really won't be able to get in (and I might have to walk her back to her bed occasionally) but all in all, I think this might actually work. At least, if nothing else, we still get our quiet time alone in the evening (even if she does come into our bed during the night). I will keep you all posted on our progress.

0 comments: