II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Commenter's Anonymous...

Okay, if you have a minute, go over to my archives and click on May 2006. Scroll down to the post titled "Goodbye Baby, Hello Big Boy" and read the comment. I just received this comment today. I am trying to figure out if there is some actual real person out there who would go back 2 months in my blog to a post I wrote about my son (not at all about me) and leave such a stupid comment OR is there some kind of comment-thing rigged up to just randomly put rude, meaningless comments on people's blogs...? I mean, if there is actually a real person behind this comment and several others like it that I have received...this poor person must really need to get a life.
I just recently changed my comment settings to allow anonymous comments again because a lot of my friends and family weren't able to leave comments when it was on a restricted setting, but I guess I will have to switch it back again if this continues.
It's just weird. Every comment that I have recieved anonymously has been rude and insulting and really hasn't made any sense. I am not sure what "they" are trying to do by leaving me these comments, but if "you" are out there reading this, I just want "you" to know that I forgive "you" for being so ignorant and rude. "You" are just crying out for attention and I understand that. I will be praying for "you", God can meet all your needs and give "you" some much needed wisdom.
As for the rest of you, what do you think about this? Do you think it's a real person or some computer generated thing?

4 comments:

KC said...

I went and read it...that doesn't even "go" with that post. It makes no sense at all!
It must be some sort of computer generated thing, or maybe even an error and they were trying to leave it on someone else's page..who knows...if it is a real person and they meant it for your website, all I can say is "that someone REALLY needs to get a life".

Don't worry about it girlfriend. We all LOVE your website, and it is the easiest way for us to keep in touch, since we live so far apart.

Love you girl,
Kandy

Amy said...

What a ridiculous comment! If it is a real person, they totally need to get a life. Don't sweat it, girlie. We totally LOVE hearing from you and getting a glimpse of what it's like to "keep up with the Joneses."
Love and miss you,
Amy

Logzie said...

Whoever it is...is just a spinless coward for being anonymous about it. Besides that...who asked him/her anyway?? I SO MUCH enjoy reading your blog. I always makes me laugh and it makes me feel so normal.

Keep posting!!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, you are a very strong person and these ridiculous comments from your anonymous reader sound like envy to me. If this person keeps reading your blog then I assume that they like the way you talk openenly and honest about "everything". The word "everything" means to me that you are proud of "every" aspect of your life and that you are not afraid to share your life experiences with us. We all love to read about the family and we all do secrectly wish we were as good at writing as you are, we would all be the same way if we had your talent and passion for our families that you have. So, because we can't share as wonderfully as you do.......we all love to read your blogs. I love you little sister.
Stephanie