II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Picture Perfect

HOORAY! I finally got my camera back. Wow, I didn't realize how much I used my camera until I didn't have it for over a month!
So, I posted a lot of pictures. They are kind of all jumbled up (the dates) but I'm doing good just to get them on here---organized or not. Hope you enjoy!
This past week has been a blur of vacation bible school, work, cleaning and last night I hosted my first Bunco party. Whew! I'm exhausted. I am so ready for a little R & R. I will write again soon, but not before I've spent a few hours out in the pool....aughhhhhhhhhh!!

0 comments: