II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

okay...I'm back and doing much better. I bought a new bikini today in hopes that I will be able to switch back and forth between this one and my old one and hopefully erase some of my tan lines. It's funny because I've always thought tan lines were cool (and I still do) UNLESS you have halter-top tan lines and you are wearing a regular tank-top shirt or dress. I have these funny white lines going up my chest and around my neck. Anyhow, nothing much else is going on around here. It is actually quiet right now! Wow! Hey..I just realized something..it is July 2nd. That means my birthday is only 8 days away! Augh! They just start sneakin' up on ya the older you get, I guess.
We are 2 days away from Independence Day and I am more grateful than ever to be an American. It's taken a while, but I have finally grown up enough to realize and appreciate what that means. As a child (or an ignorant adult), we just take so much for granted. I thank God that I get to live the life I am living. I hope you do too! God (has) Blessed America!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Jenni,
I thought about you when I was outside this weekend! I put sunscreen on my arms and face but not on my legs because they are about 3 shades lighter than my arms. I did get some sun this weekend, but not quite enough. :) Wish we had a pool (or that we lived closer to yours, haha!) so I would have a chance to lay out so I could even up my tan.
Know one of the other million reasons I wish we lived closer? So we could celebrate our birthday together! We had such a great time with you guys 2 years ago when you and I and our 2 favorite guys went out for our big b-day celebration. I still have the picture from that day in my wallet. :)
Love and miss you!
Amy