II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

boy, this is bad...

okay, several of you have asked me to put up a picture of what my new hair cut looks like. And guys...I do want to...and I will...but to be totally honest with you..I haven't actually dried and fixed it since SUNDAY! Augh! We have been swimming every day and I've just been going to bed every night with a wet head and then going swimming again the next day. So anyway..I promise to post a pic of what it looks like from the front, side and back as soon as I get time to cutesey up again! hee hee

4 comments:

KC said...

hahaa I TOTALLY understand what you mean! But I do at least fix mine every morning, now that I have to take Levi to school....well, almost every morning...yesterday I threw on a hat! haha :)

Logzie said...

Oh that's too funny as I have also been needing to get a picture of me and all 3 kiddos together for our Homeschool Blog and it's been a while since I have fixed my hair to "picture worthy" status. HA!!

KC-I wish I looked good in a hat so I could do that! :0(

KC said...

T. and Jen,
I found some cute little baseball type hats for women at walmart. They are smaller (to better match our features) and don't stick up tall on the top. They actually fit flat against the top of your head. They are very cute, and sporty! :) I have one in white, and liked it so much I got another one in tan. I mainly wear them when I am mowing, but I wash them so I can wear them when we go camping to.

Unknown said...

Ha! Too funny! I completely understand. That is why I put my hair up so often when we go swim, but then, that isn't really swimming, is it? And not near as much fun :(

We took our pool down today :( Looks like Fall weather is here in time for school to start.