II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Warning: This post is rated "R" for some crude sexual humor and moderate nudity...

Hey guys! While I was at the pharmacy the other day waiting on Brooklyn's prescription to get filled, I browsed through the greeting cards. I happened upon this one and my eyes about bugged out of my head. Then I started giggling and decided I had to get it. I am sending it in my hubby's lunchbox tomorrow with his lunch...but I took a pic of it so I could share it with all of you too! Ha Ha Ha...

2 comments:

Logzie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You are naughty!!...HA!!...but I love it!!!...we are married...it's GOOD to be naughty when you're married!!! :0)

KC said...

hahahaaa This is CUTE!!!! ;)