II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nu Du


The ever changing hairstlyes of Jen. This time I went super-funky. Maybe even more funky than the hot pink highlights I got last month. I got what Matt calls a "duck butt" hair cut...where it is super short and stacked in the back and then angles down on the sides to longer. I also got a pretty dark color as the base color and then went with big, fat, chunky blonde and red highlights on top. Maybe this is part of the mid-life crisis thing that people go through..I don't know. For some odd reason, I feel the need to express my youthfulness through my hairstyles lately. It's like I am determined to prove that I am NOT GETTING OLD! Ha Ha!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amos said...

That picture does not do it complete justice. Y'all, this is adorable on her!!! Whatever Matt, you have one beautiful lady!

KC said...

Girl, we are so much alike it is SCARY! I have been going through the ever changing hairstyles, ever since I chopped all of mine off. I kept changing the color, the style, etc. I finally went Thursday and had the back chopped (re-shaped because it had grown out so much) and stacked up the back...but the front isn't as long as yours, it is only to my cheek bones. But it is SUPER CUTE! I love it! Now I am working on getting the color fixed...it is kind of reddish/blondish/brown right now, so I am going to have her do blond highlights...I'll post pictures after I get it highlighted. :)
Everyone I see says "Wow, you cut off all of your hair! It is SO CUTE! I wish I had the nerve to do it." I tell them it is my "mid-life crisis"...I don't know what I was thinking when I chopped it all off, but now that it has grown out some, I LOVE it!

SUPER CUTE, you will have to post a picture of the side view.

Logzie said...

You need to post a picture from the front. I would love to see it! From the way you describe it...I can picture it and I love that cut and have actually contemplated getting it myself! My Pastor's wife has something like that as well but w/o the highlights.

Post a picture, it might just help me to pull the trigger!

Unknown said...

I'd love to see another angle of this hairdo! Love how you change up the color - so MOD! ;) I have been growing mine out forrrever! But I am always tempted to get it short again. There are so many sassy short styles. Love it!