II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

There's a window in my mouth!

Last night while I was at Ladies Bunco at our church, Brooklyn lost a tooth! It's been a long while since she's lost any so this was a pretty big deal. We'd been trying to get her to let us pull it out for a few days now...but I guess last night she got brave and let her daddy do it. When I was a little girl one of my favorite books EVER was called "Little Bunny's Loose Tooth" and it talked about when you lose a tooth, you get a window in your mouth! I think I might have to search e-bay and see if I can't find that book!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KC said...

Congratulations Brooklyn!!!!! Wow, what a big girl you are!!!!!

How old was she when she lost her first tooth? Just wondering when I can expect the boys to start going through this.

Logzie said...

I am so excited for Logan to lose his first tooth!! Unfortunately none are loose yet...