II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Are you a Big Loser?


It's that time of year again....the one where I will be GLUED to the TV screen to watch my FAVORITE show EVER! If you guys don't watch this show...you should. It is the most encouraging, inspiring show. ESPECIALLY if you have ever needed to or tried to lose weight!

They are doing a catch-up show on Tue. Sept 4th at 9/8 c to show if the people on past shows have kept the weight off.

Then on Tue. Sept 11th, the new season kicks off at 7pm. I'm sure I'll be talking about this plenty in the weeks to come...so you might as well watch so you'll know what I'm talking about! ha ha

4 comments:

KC said...

YEA!!!! I can't wait! I LOVE that show. It always motivates me to workout while I am watching it, so I do my elliptical while it is on! haha :)
Don't let me forget to watch it. I have been wondering when it would start up again.

Logzie said...

That's funny KC...you're on your eliptical so you won't feel guilty while the rest of us (ok...ME) watch it while on the couch and eating our nighttime snack and feeling really guilty! HA!!

Jenelle said...

I love that show. I'm excited that is on soon. I've been catching re-runs on cable and it always makes me wonder where they are now and if they really changed.

Unknown said...

That's cool that they do a catch up show. You always wonder what happened to the previous people on shows such as these.