II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

quick update on this crazy week...

Well, as I had expected...the work load this week is INSANE! I have NO idea how my friend (who I am covering for this week) does all this work and manages to have a husband and kids and home. She even has another 2 doctors that she works for that I am not even doing!!!
Anyway, I have been pretty much sitting at my computer non-stop since Saturday other than getting up to eat, sleep or use the bathroom. At LEAST I am making good money out of this whole thing.
In other news....Brooklyn got stung by a wasp or a bee on Monday while we were out in the pool. It was her first time to be stung and in her normal DRAMATIC way...she screamed and cried for EVER! I did feel sorry for her...I've been stung before and I know it hurts...but Come On! HOWEVER....now that it has been a day and a half since the sting, I feel bad for being that way. Her arm has a dark red/purple circle on it bigger than the size of a golf ball and it is extremely HOT to the touch and she has been running a fever of about 102 ever since. She has chills and hasn't gotten off the couch hardly at all. We are taking her to the doctor this morning to find out what is going on. I don't think it is an allergic reaction to the bee sting because that is supposed to happen immediately following the sting and her "reaction" started about 12 hours afterwards. Who knows...the fever may not even be related to the sting...but I am still concerned about her arm and why it looks like that this long after. Anyway, I will update again later today and let you all know what we found out! Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes for me this week!
And lastly...Grant started school yesterday. He in the 3-year-old Preschool class at the First Baptist Church here. He did just fine and seems to be loving it. Thank God for that because I am so overwhelmed this week already...it would have been really hard for me to deal with taking him to school if he was crying and having a hard time.
Okay, well...it's back to work for now...
Bye! Love you all!!

0 comments: