II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Photo Shoot

I know several of you are waiting on the "big story" I have to tell about my photo shoot last Thursday night! It's quite a story, I promise. It would make for a great blog post--very entertaining---but a bit TOO enlightening I'm afraid. I'm not sure I want to divulge that many details about myself here for the world to see...SO...I think I am going to type up a whole big story, save it to my computer and then just e-mail it to whomever is interested. I have a hard time deciphering between what is too personal and what is okay to tell EVERYone. I would prefer to just put it all out there--but sometimes that's not very smart. I remember this one post I read when I very first starting blogging. It was a girl who wrote about her Brazillian Waxing experience. I laughed SO hard and SO long...and I think that post was actually one of the major reasons I started blogging! She was extremely open and honest about every single aspect of that story...and I loved it! But--I also didn't know her. Had I been her sister or daughter or mother...I might have felt a LOT different about her posting details about her "private parts" on the world wide web.
And so for that reason, this story will go out to ONLY those who leave me a comment telling me you wanna hear it.
I was going to at least post a few "getting ready" pics for you all...but this dumb Blogger won't let me. Grrr.....
Maybe I'll try again later. They aren't very good pics anyway seeing as how they are taken while I'm sitting up high in a Director's Chair and Brooklyn is the photographer way down by the floor. You can practically see up my nose!! ha ha

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'd love to hear all about it. You have such a way with words and we are so much alike that I can't wait to hear how it went. :)
Love ya!

P.S. I'm trying to be better about leaving comments. I've gotten terrible lately! Thanks for leaving me comments on my blog when I sometimes don't return the favor. I'll work on that. :)

Anonymous said...

Well I definitely want to hear all about it. I've been trying to get ahold of you anyway. Are you going to open house tomorrow?

Teresa said...

Oh, definately include me!!!

tori said...

of course i wanna know.
:)

Kuckie said...

I've been wondering how that went!! I want all the details...it will make for interesting reading, I'm sure! LOL!

Kate said...

sure, i'd love to hear how it went :)