II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Bargain Alert!! Bargain Alert!!

Hey there everyone!
Just wanted to let you know about 2 bargains going on right now that you should TOTALLY take advantage of!!

1. Origins skincare (http://www.origins.com/) is giving away a free sample set of your choice with ANY purchase and they are offering FREE shipping. If you remember a while back, I told ya'll about a product they sell that is AMAZING. It's called Peace of Mind On The Spot Relief. It' a little bottle of this miracle potion that you can use to ease muscle tension or relieve a headache and it works EVERY SINGLE TIME for me. I get this awful muscle spasm thing in my shoulder/back from being on the computer so much and this stuff takes it away within seconds!! It's only $10....so if you buy it right now (like I just did) you not only get that...but you also get a (nice size) sample set of their skin care stuff (I got the Andrew Weil Plantidote set) and FREE shipping and all I paid was $10.88 TOTAL! This is a really great deal!

2. JEANS! Old Navy is offering their kids jeans this Saturday (August 23) for only $7 and their adult jeans for only $12!!! They are putting a limit of 3 pairs per person....but if you take the whole family...well, for me that could equal up to 12 pair! Plus, if you can't make it out to the store...they have their famous $7 shipping. Shipping is always only $7 with Old Navy--unless you spend $150 and then it's free!

3 comments:

Arissa Mae said...

Wow! I guess the early birds DO get the worms...or the bargains! Thanks for the alert. I just followed your example and went online to origins...even got the peace of mind you suggested because I have the same nagging tension from too much typing! (and picking up a big boy). thanks for the heads up! now if only my hubby is up for a trip to Old Navy!! :o)

Kate said...

thanks, I may just have to go stock up on those Sweetheat Jeans tomorrow!

smiling's my favorite said...

Thanks for the tip. I ordered some Origins stuff too. I also picked the gift pack you did. It seemed like the smartest thing to do... getting more for the money. :0)