II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, August 15, 2008

How could I forget?

I took the kids a couple of weeks ago and got their pictures taken. I forgot to show them to you all. Since I am not very computer-savvy..I don't know how to show them to you other than to take a picture of the pictures....
This first one is the Trilogy that I spent a Friggin Fortune on! But....hey...they're cute kids...how could I resist? hee hee
This 2nd one is of them looking at one another and looking like they LIKE one another. Again...it's so RARE that I see anything like this, how could I resist?
This 3rd one is one of my favorites...even though it wasn't planned. As I walked out of the room to get their change of clothes, I heard a loud yell noise. Apparently the kids were still in the same pose as the photographer had put them in...but Grant had decided to scream at Brooklyn and the lady snapped the shot! When I saw it, I cracked up! This is a much more realistic "view" of them than that last shot! ha ha
And finally....the new mousepad. I actually bought 2 because it turns out they are only $10.95 instead of $25 like I thought. I got one for me and one for my mom--of different poses so we can trade out every couple of months!

4 comments:

Amy said...

GREAT pictures of your little sweeties! You have such a photogenic family! I love you guys and can't WAIT to see you!

Jenelle said...

Great shots. They are precious/realistic memories.

KC said...

These pictures turned out so cute! :)

Teresa said...

Was that at The Picture People? I LOVE my pics of Logan and Kenzie from that place!

How in the world did she get that "in the air" shot??

Awesome pictures Jen!!