II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

'Stick It'

I thought since I mentioned in my last post that Matt and I were about to watch a movie ('Stick It')...that I'd give you my little review. It was really a pleasant surprise. I didn't know what to expect...but we both really enjoyed it (which was proven by the fact that we actually stayed awake for the whole thing AND watched all the bonus features--bloopers and deleted scenes). It's about gymnastics mostly..but the story is good too. It wasn't one of my FAVORITE movies EVER or anything...but definitely worth watching if you're looking for something. Since Brooklyn is in gymnastics, it was even more interesting to us. The only major actor in it is Jeff Bridges but the girl who plays Haley Graham (the star of the movie) is SO cute and has the neatest personality.

0 comments: