II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, November 24, 2006

The proof is in the blogging....

Okay, here it is....proof that I was up during the 4 o'clock hour to do some crazy, insane shopping on the day-after-Thanksgiving...or Black Friday as I have heard it referred to. And...I'm already showered and dressed!!! Woohoo! I better find some good deals!
I am calling this "The proof is in the blogging" because if you got up to go shopping today and didn't post about it before you left...well...then I am just never going to believe you. You should have posted! Hee hee
Anyway, it's going to be a fun day (I get to hang out with Matt's cool little sis, Tara all day!) and then later his little brother and his wife and kids are coming to visit! Yay! (BTW, yesterday was a blast! I kept my "cool" about all the cooking and cleaning and just relaxed and had fun...which is an achievement for me.) Anyway, obviously I have very important things to be doing this morning...so I better go! I'll tell you all about my goodies when I get home! Happy Day to you!
Oh and another thing...I guess I am feeling risque' today...because I gOt On ThE sCaLe this morning....and the numbers were GOOD! Wow! Of course, I am sure the calories from that dessert I ate at 10:30 last night haven't actually "hit" yet...but still, that's a nice way to start the day. Okay...really...I have to go! I have to live up to my status as (self-professed) professional shopper, right? :o)

1 comments:

Logzie said...

You GO girl! I didn't get out...although I was tempted. I was sick so I slept in instead. But the cool thing is that today I stopped into Target (Saturday) and I still got everything I needed on sale and some of the same prices that my SIL had gotten up at 4am for on Friday. I got the Easy Bake Oven for $13 even today! I could not believe it. PTL! Is Brooklyn into Polly Pockets?