II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, November 10, 2006

C O L O R S


Well, I've known for a few weeks now that I needed to get my hair colored so when I finally got around to calling my hair girl...she'd left the salon she was at and her cell phone had been turned off....SO.....in an impulsive moment, I decided to just go to a random place in my little town and get it done. This is the result. I am not sure if I like it or not. I know it's darker than I wanted...but the lady told me it will lighten up and in about 2-3 weeks, I'll probably love it. I hope so. Matt hasn't seen it yet...and I really don't think he'll like it, but we'll see. The red is much redder than I was expecting and there is not as much blonde as I am used to...but change is always good.

3 comments:

Amos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amos said...

In person it didn't look as red as in the picture. I thought it looked very good on you and I really liked how it was all a little darker. As Teya would say it was, So Fall! You look beautiful!

By the way, I was the one who deleted the comment about because I misspelled about 10 words.

KC said...

I LOVE the hair color! I always darken mine during the winter, so it will look closer to my natural color. Then I lighten it every spring/summer.
They colors are so pretty, and I bet it looks GREAT on you. :)