II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Change of Plans...

Well it looks like our 'night of passion' will have to be put on hold yet another day. Ever since I've been home (from shopping) my little guy has been barfing all over the place. Poor boy! I don't have any idea what's going on. He acts like he feels fine and then BOOM! out it comes. Now that he's thrown up 10 or more times (in the past 4 hours)...he is acting very weak and lifeless...but I'm sure he's exhausted and getting dehydrated. Now it's mostly dry heaves. I feel so sorry for him because he looks so confused and kind of scared---he's looking at me like "mommy, what's happening to me?" Matt and I were scheduled to teach the 3 year old class at church tomorrow...but now it looks like I'll be going solo. Brooklyn is staying the night at moms again....we're thinking if we keep them seperate maybe we can keep her from catching any sicky germs. Well, anyway...the last thing I should be doing is typing. I've already had to wash two loads of Grant's pajamas, blankets and sheets and I should go spend every minute I can with my hubby. Hope your weekend is less "exciting" than mine!

2 comments:

Amos said...

You weren't the only one cleaning up puke. Ryan has had a snotty nose but then Saturday, started a very low grade fever. Well we got to bedtime last night and just about 15 minutes before it was chucks everywhere. But, I had him pray in his bed once he was all cleaned up, and his fever is gone, no more puke, and his nose is even better today. So I guess it was just temporary, and the little boy's prayer worked. PTL! Hope yours is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear Grant is sick! So I'm guessing you won't be there tonight, huh? I hope he gets well soon and nobody else gets it.