II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

What do you suggest?

So....it's Saturday afternoon(12:00 noon exactly) and we are having a lazy day. To my astonishment, we opened our eyes for the first time today at 9:37!!! That is the latest (by at least an hour) that we have slept in YEARS! So, at 10:45 we ate breakfast which would have been really yummy if I hadn't poured half the shaker of salt in the eggs. I don't know what happened but I salted them so heavily that we had to throw them out! (and I even chopped up fresh onion, green pepper and tomatos from our garden to put in them---and added shredded cheddar on top) They were just unbearably salty. Anyway, we got plenty full on jelly bisquits and bacon and chocolate milk. (real healthy, huh?)
Anyhow, now I am wondering if any of you can suggest a good movie to rent? I think we'll just go to the video store later and lay around and eat popcorn and have a day IN for a change! So, please.....send me some movie suggestions. (and if you don't end up reading this till after today...I still would love to have your suggestions for another time!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

I'm back and reading! I had a sleep over for my softball team and we rented She's the Man it was a cute kids movie. I also rented Lake House but haven't had the time to watch it just yet. I've heard however that it is really good and so good that one of my friends at work actually went out and bought it. Hope you had a good lazy day. Everyone needs one now and then. I just can't wait until I have one myself.

Logzie said...

I know that you have already seen Click...but we rented it for the first time last week and loved it. We are just about to settle in and watch The Breakup so I will have to let you know how that goes...

I am glad you get to have a relaxing day!!!

Logzie said...

Ok...I did NOT like The Breakup! I fell asleep the first night and I fought to stay awake on the second night only to get to the end of the movie to realize that I just watched one BIG fight. They didn't even get back together. I thought it was a horrible movie and a big waste of my time. I could not beleive the way it ended. Just my opinion!