II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, October 19, 2006


Since I am one of the homeroom moms in Grant's class, Brooklyn and I spent yesterday afternoon making this giant pumpkin for a bean bag toss for Grant's fall party. It turned out pretty cute, I think. Now I just have to make the bean bags..............if only I had a sewing machine..........:o) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that turned out awesome!! The kids are going to love it. :)

Logzie said...

That did turn out great! How do you find the time? With 3 little ones...I just can't keep up anymore and to even think about something like making what you did...makes me feel overwhelmed!

Your the woman!!!

Amy said...

OOH, this is too cute! Great job! And you know what we use in our class instead of beanbags? Little mini pillows. Maybe you could find some at the $1.00 store instead of sewing? Just a thought. I have a sewing machine that I begged J to get me for my birthday one year and one disastrous sewing project later and it's been in the box ever since. And that was 2 years ago! I'd much rather buy (cheaply) than sew! :)
Amy

Amy said...

P.S. If I didn't live so far away, I know where you could get a sewing machine cheap (FREE!). :) Wonder if J would ever find out it was gone?