II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here's one that'll stump ya...

Talking to Brooklyn the other day in the car about people going to heaven when they die, the question arose....When a lady is married and her husband dies and goes to heaven and she is sad, but not too sad because she knows they'll see one another again in heaven some day, but then later that lady gets married again to another man...well, when they go to heaven, which man will be her husband?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................????????????????????

2 comments:

Logzie said...

Your 6 year old asked that??? Oh my gosh, that is quite a 'train of thought' for a 6 year old to have! She sounds very smart!

Don't you hate it when they can stump you like that??

I have NO IDEA what the answer to that question is...

KC said...

I was always taught that in Heaven we don't have husband/wife/mother/father/etc. I believe we will know our loved ones spirit, but Jesus is our BrideGroom.
Think of it this way: What if the womans husband didn't actually get to heaven? when she gets there she wouldn't remember him, because that would be "sorrow" that he wasn't there...and there are no tears or pain in heaven! Praise the Lord!