II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

You know what I really want for Christmas?

I want all the loose-ended things sitting on my desk to be taken care of. I want someone ELSE besides me to order an instruction manual to our DVD player since the one they sent us didn't come with one and there is not one on the internet I can download. I want someone ELSE to call the company that makes my watch and find out if there is anyway to exchange it for another one since the store I bought it at won't let me return it after 90 days. I want someone ELSE to look over our insurance policy and tell me if it every 6 months or twice a year we get to go to the dentist for free. I want someone ELSE to balance the checkbook and figure out the budget after all this Christmas shopping. I want someone ELSE to read the manual to our video camera and figure out how to run the videos off onto DVD's. When the DVD manual finally gets here..I also want someone ELSE to read it and figure out how to use the dang thing.

Man...if I could just have that...I think I might actually have all my wishes come true!

At the moment what I really want is for my HUSBAND TO COME HOME! We're going on 7 straight days of him working 16 hour shifts. We've seen each other for probably a total of 2 hours in the past week. I have gotten my taste of being a single mom. That is why I am staying married! ha ha

Oh and while I am sitting here listing out all the stuff I want..I would also like
to order a tree cutting service to come clean up the fallen-forest in my front yard so my dear hubby doesn't have to do it after all this insane work and I would also like to put my order in for a house cleaning service to come and clean my house while I am out of town this weekend so that when I get back and I have 21 people over for a Christmas Eve party, my house will be presentable.

That's all...

2 comments:

Logzie said...

That's all? Are you sure? LOL!!!


When you figure out how or who to do all of that....SEND THEM TO MY HOUSE NEXT!!!!!!!! Ha!

KC said...

Wow that is some list! haha
I agree with Logzie, "when you find someone to do all of that (for FREE) send them my way too"! :)