II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

DIRTY Santa


We had our Sunday School Christmas party last night. It was a lot of fun. We always have a very interesting Dirty Santa game...but last night--the gift I drew was the "hit"! It was a DVD called "Better Sex Through Yoga". Everyone was wanting me to make them a copy! ha ha I actually came right home and did the whole video after the party. That was my first Yoga experience...and it was a lot tougher than I expected. I am certainly sore today. We did this one move that's almost like a bridge that they do in gymnastics. Man, my back is so tender now! Anyway, it didn't help me have "better sex" since Matt fell asleep watching me do it! ha ha
I doubt I'd ever do it again so I'll probably pass it along to one of the other girls who looked interested. Here were some of the other gifts that got passed around: ornament hooks, a horrible peice of homemade pottery, a book titled "Why men have nipples", a musical necktie and last year someone actually gave an enema!! I have to say, we have a pretty fun group. Personally, I can't stand to bring something no one is gonna want..so I usually bring one of the most-desired gifts. I think my gift was the only thing that got stolen till it was frozen.

5 comments:

KC said...

Hahahaa It sounds like ya'll have a lot of fun. Those are perfect "dirty Santa" gifts, but I am so much like you, I can't stand to give a bad gift.

Yoga is a great workout. I like to do my Yoga or Pilate's videos late at night when I am trying to wind down. It is such a great workout and so relaxing all at the same time.

Kate said...

lol - I love how great sex = him falling asleep :) too funny. isn't yoga, great though? so relaxing and such a welcome break from everything

Logzie said...

Why didn't you like it? I am thinking that I might want a Yoga DVD...it does sound relaxing. As long as it's plain ole yoga and not that spiritual junk that is only an imposter to the REAL thing...Jesus!

Glad you had a good time!

Kate said...

Hey MJ - saw all of the snow/ice hitting Oklahoma. Hope you're all warm and safe.

MLM said...

what gift did you take to the party?