II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve..

All I want for Christmas...I have right now.
My WHOLE family, here...in my house...playing games, sleeping everywhere (couches, beds, floors) and all getting along. It's practically heaven on earth for me. There is more food than we can eat, more presents than we need and enough love to last a lifetime. I am so blessed. As I type this I can hear all the guys playing cards at the dining room table, the kids watching a Christmas movie and the women are getting everyones beds together and the kitchen cleaned up. It's bliss.
And I better not waste any more of it here on the computer! So, goodnight you all! 15 minutes till Christmas!!!! Hooray!

0 comments: