II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aughhhhh! I missed it!

I just remembered I missed Biggest Loser on Tuesday! I did actually catch the last 10 minutes of it because I sat in my car and watched it (we have a tv/dvd player in there that picks up local stations). I saw that Neil got eliminated but I didn't see the other 1 hr and 50 minutes of the show! :o( boo-hoo Was it a good show? Maybe if I get time (ya right! ha ha) I'll go to NBC's site and read what happened. I am bummed that Julie made it into the finals. I don't care for her too much and there were SO many more deserving people, in my opinion. Oh well...that's the unfairness of that game. Too bad the "Biggest Loser" can't REALLY be the "Biggest Loser"....instead you've got people competing for the title because they are the least threatening. They keep voting off the real winners because they're afraid they're gonna get beat by 'em...which is probably true. Anyway...in the midst of working and folding laundry, that hit me and I had to put a little blurp about it on here. (blurp? don't know what that is or where it came from but it sounds like it fits! ha ha)

2 comments:

Amos said...

You didn't really miss much. Amazingly Neil lost the most weight at 10 lbs and was below the yellow line. That was the one bit of "normal" I got in this crazy week.

KC said...

Yea, it was a good show, but not one of the best...
Isabeau won the challenge and received $10,000!
Then when Neil fell below the yellow line, I knew that he was a goner (thank goodness, I didn't like him at all!).
Oh and amazingly Julie (I think that's her name...the blonde stay at home mom) lost like 8 or 9 lbs and she lost the highest percentage this week. Talk about amazed. I was shocked!