II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

So easy...so cute!

 

This is what Brooklyn and I made for her teacher for (part of) of her Christmas gift. It is just a styrofoam cone covered in peppermints (hot glued). It was SO easy and she was able to almost do the whole thing herself. It was supercheap too since the bag of peppermints was only $1 and the cones were about $3 (at Hobby Lobby 1/2 off). They are really cuter than the picture looks...but that's how it always goes with pictures.
Anyway, if you are still trying to figure out something to give someone that is cute and easy...here ya go!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Logzie said...

Oh, I want to try this!!!!!! I already have mine done though...maybe for next year!


P.S. I know what you mean about the pictures not doing them justice! Happens to me all the time too.

Jenelle said...

Great idea. They look good in the picture so they must look fantastic in person.

KC said...

Cute idea! How in the world do you come up with this stuff?! :)